This is a Prestashop module (for versions 1.6 and 1.7) that changes the link_rewrite values of products (the friendly urls).
This can be done automatically, during the saving of a product, or manually for all products.
The use of this module is that it converts non latin characters from the name, to latin ones for the rewrite link. This is done by regular expression files (currently only greek is bundled with the module).
- Uses an array of regular expressions to convert characters from one charset to another (currently with only greek tables). You can easily create your own table and use it.
- It can automatically create the friendly urls when saving a product (can be deactivated).
- It can create the friendly urls for all existing products on demand.
- It has a pause and continue feature, to avoid server timeouts when a big number of products is processed.
- It displays a list of all products with their friendly urls (in multiple languages).
- Multi-language and multi shop compatible.
- Prestashop 1.6.x and 1.7.x compatible.